My favourite piece of technology

Hi my dear readers, today I going to tell you about my favourite piece of technology.
My old dicsman, a portable CD´s player. My best friend Vanessa gave me for my eight birthday, I suppose that she knew that I love listen to my CDs, but I could not did in other place that in the radio of my room.

This is green whit black, aren´t my favourite colours but I think is perfect, isn´t so big, like others, so I arrived with me to all the places that I visited.

I used to used it all time, I changed the batteries every two weeks.
Today I don´t used it because I have a cell phone with spotify, is more fast and easy find new artist or music, however is in my house in Valdivia very safe in my memories box, I considere that without it my childhood could have been different some bored and sad.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario