My experience using blogs in the English class

Resultado de imagen para redaccion
Friends this is my last post about English’s class, I hope that you were enjoyed reading all my posts, so for today I have prepared a post with my experience using this blog in the English class.
I think that use this blog has been a very interesting form to learn and practice the English.
I feel that in all this term I have improved my writing skills,  in first, the postings were short so I wrote just the most important. My vocabulary has increased too, because many times for redacting that I wanted  was necessary search the significate of many unfamiliar words and translate of the Spanish to English. and too has been a great opportunity for my  readers to correct me and in this way improve my English.
Resultado de imagen para redaccionIn the future I would like to include things like more personals opinion, about issues with greater national or global contingency, like the actual situation of weather, armed conflict in other countries, the animal extinction, the increase of the old age, etc 
Something very interesting would have been  make an opinion column about interesting things for us.
In the same line I would have liked to write about the cinema or music, like:
  • What is your favourite song of the age?
  • What is your favourite band on Argentina?
  • Do a critic about a movie that you have seen on this month
  • Who is your favorite writer?
Thanks for read me.

Comentarios

  1. Do a critic about a movie, is a very good idea!,
    what movie would you choose?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Manchester by the sea, I saw it on sunday and it made me cry a lot :(

      Eliminar
  2. Deciding on a song is very difficult, but I really like the subject!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario