My studies




Hello again, today I gonna tell you about my studies.

When a was a child I was very curious, I don´t remember why, but I liked the dinosaurs, so, since fourth grade I thought with be a famous paleontologist.
In the last year of secundary, arrive the moment to choose a career, I was very confused, cause I had three options, history´teacher, visuals art, or psychology. I wanted to do all, and I like many things. It was very complicated but in the end I decide for only one, psychology. Because I understood that I want to help people with their problems, and the other two careers can be a hobby, you know, always I can read a history book or paint a wall.
 In the university, my experience has been very interesting, I like the heterogeneous ambience, the people is very awesome , and the teachers I think that  they are very clever and nice people. So I can to talk with they about the things that I like. I have learn a lot here I believe that I am a very lucky person.
 In the future I would like to work in a rehabilitator center, I hopefully with childrens, like teleton or something like that, But if not, that's good too.

Comentarios

  1. You never thought of being an archaeologist?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Same was confused when choosing psychology, but good that you liked! Good luck in your future!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was confused too, but finally choose psychology, and I´m very happy with my decision

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Psichology the best option, beacuse that's why we're friends!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario